Our Covid-19 Safeguarding Practices
1-2-1 Surf / SUP / Body Board lessons
5-1 Group Lessons
Surfboards / SUPS / Kayaks / Body Boards / Wetsuits
COVID-19 – New ways of working:
- Social distancing of 2 meters must be applied at all times.
• Indemnity & COVID-19 Liability forms to be completed prior to lessons or hire
• Customers to please enquire and or pay via the window
• Payment to be made via contactless / cards
• Customers are to arrive ½ hour before lessons
• Lessons may be staggered
• One customer at a time permitted in the surf school office and equipment storage facilities.
• Customers to collect & return equipment quickly and safely then make way for other customers.
• All equipment to be cleaned after use, to remove any sand / debris prior to change over.
• Please use bins for any disposable hand wipes / blue towel etc.
- Firstly, hung on wetsuit rails and sprayed with hose to remove sand
• Secondly, each wetsuit is thoroughly immersed and rinsed in fresh water
• Thirdly, each wetsuit is thoroughly immersed and rinsed in fresh water and professional disinfecting fluid which kills bacteria, fungi & viruses.
• Fourthly the wetsuits are hung back on the wetsuit rails for drying.
• Fifthly the wetsuits will only be in service the following day once dried.